Monday 5 December 2016

Albert Einstein VS. Nikola Tesla: Which Created Modern Science?


Published on 26 Sep 2016
"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work." 


Nikola Tesla
There are many things that Tesla believed that I DO NOT endorse. He later became an esotericist for which he will have to answer to God for.



I merely wanted to prove that modern science comes from a THEISTIC point of view not a God denying one which was controlled and manufactured by the jesuits. 



I regard Tesla as the Good Heathen or Good Samaritan of the Bible.



We can learn from such men how one can come so close to marveling and discovering the wonders of Yahweh's creation YET slip into madness as they grow distant from Him.



God is the Lord of these discoveries as only He permits them to happen. Tesla wished to be a caretaker of God's creation for which I can respect. 



His mistake was trailing off into mysticism which ultimately led to his own downfall. God will judge His heart and I pray Tesla repents to salvation alone in Jesus Christ when He comes in all His glory.



I will give Tesla the credit of NOT selling out to the establishment. He himself stated earlier in his life before the esoteric madness had come into his life, that all truth comes from the Bible.



Now that he's dead of course occultists will have their way with him and make false claims. it's the same way with George Washington, and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment