Friday 16 December 2016

Scalar Energy Pendant Reviews - A Real Review

Scalar energy pendant reviews generally discuss that the pendent has improved their health, but not how. Scalar energy pendants work by affecting a specific area around them. The energy that comes from it does not come in waves but rather the energy is similar to the light from a light bulb. You can pick up the light and move it around and the light that surrounds the light bulb moves to with it. If that is not clear, consider a halo around the pendant. This halo of energy is what affects the cells.
In many cases, just like my own, it was hard to notice a difference right away. Once I misplaced my pendant I figured 'eh, no big deal it wasn't doing much anyway I guess.' And I was completely and totally wrong. Within a day I started feeling the pain and complete weariness from dealing with the pain all over again. Once the pain came back I realized the benefit of the pendant. It gradually improved my overall condition, altering my body bit by bit for the better. I was tired when using the computers again and having issues focusing because I was just so worn feeling. As soon as I realized that this was the old pain returning, I went on a search for my pendant.
I was not enjoying the search at all, but as soon as I found my pendant it went right back on, and while the pain did not disappear that very second by the end of the week I was feeling significantly better. I have not lost my pendant again. I considered taking it into the shower as well so I would not lose it (I have lost everything else from my keys to my wallet) but rather I hung it in the center of my mirror so I would never forget it again. It is very important and it took me losing my scalar energy pendant to know how valuable it was. I am recommending the pendant to my family if for no other reason than the benefits and protection it gives your body to electronics. Cell phones are no longer a bother where I used to get headaches by the time I needed to recharge it. Texting and calling used to wring my mind out.
I have read reviews where people with serious medical issues have had benefits from using the pendants just to energize their water and then drinking it. I want as many benefits as I can get, so I wear mine, but for my family with kids using it to energize their water has helped them in tweaks that are obvious to the family and the kids' teachers. This pendant lived up to what I read in all areas but one. In a few of the scalar energy pendant reviews people have reported results in a few hours. I did not notice and obvious difference right away, but again as soon as I lost my pendant my body clearly asked for it back.
So why haven't you tried a Scalar Energy Pendant Yet?
EMFs are Killing YOU! A Scalar Energy Pendant can protect you from EMFs and Change your life!

Still Skeptical of Quantum Pendants?, watch VIDEO PROOF that they work!
Visit http://www.scalarenergypendants.com for Videos, Information and MORE!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5014412



No comments:

Post a Comment