Sunday 4 December 2016

Scalar Energy Healing - Free 15 Day Trial - Tom Paladino

Sign up for your FREE 15 day trial
- no credit card, no obligation
(valid until 26th December 2016)



http://www.creativestrength.us Scalar Energy Pathogen Cleanse eradicates HSV 1 and 2. Try the 15-day trial to experience remote scalar healing. Register and submit your photo today.



http://www.selfhealgo.com The Heal The World Mission is alive and thriving. If you would like to work with us to heal the world, please contact us on selfhealgo.com by clicking the Contact Us-Support tab and communicating your desire. We can send you printed brochures to get you started.



http://www.creativestrength.us Try 15 days of remote scalar energy healing to eradicate pathogens that cause illness, assemble essential nutrients to help recovery and balance the chakra to feel increased sense of well being, joyful, motivated and happy for no reason! 

The 15-day trial offer is available to anyone that has not used the remote scalar energy healing sessions. One 15-day session per family. Current or past customers or recent 15-day trial users may not register.




Lab Test July 21-22 2015 - An independent, out-of-state laboratory submitted magnified photographs of various species of living protozoan to me to be treated by way of the scalar energy instrument. Four (4) experiments were conducted in which various species of Paramecium, Volvox, Amoeba, Euglena and Stentor were treated with scalar energy resulting in these protozoan being disassembled and subsequently destroyed.



http://www.creativestrength.us Join us for 15 days to test scalar energy healing on yourself! See if you experience health, vitality and feeling happy for-no-reason. Register at the link, submit your photo and keep us posted about how you experience the disassembling of pathogens, the assembling of nutrients and the balancing of the chakra. The 15-day trial offer is available to anyone that has not used the remote scalar energy healing sessions. One 15-day session per family. Current or past customers or recent 15-day trial users may not register.



Roger translates Erna's story about scalar energy healing. Roger and team are spreading the news about scalar energy healing in the Republic of Cameroon.
https://www.selfhealgo.com/hiv-not-detected/




Sign up for your FREE 15 day trial





Please be aware, I am promoting this offer for no other reason than I think its an amazing offer that everyone should seriously consider.

I have nothing to gain by promoting this offer other than a sense of duty having spent hours researching its merits.

I personally signed up for my 15 day trial today.

I will update you here once it has completed.

13 comments:

  1. Ok, so today was the day the treatment started (2pm UK time). I noticed I felt warm (kind of around the head), very much like the heating was on in the house, but when I checked I found the heating most certainly was not on. I would describe the feeling as very pleasant and somewhat comforting. This could just be a coincidence but I am going into this open minded and I will post any significant feelings. Oh, and I also weighted myself this morning too so I can see if it has any effect of fat metabolism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't sleep very well on a night and normally feel half dead when my alarm goes off. Interestingly, the first morning after my treatment begun I woke up an hour before my alarm went off and I felt wide awake. Normally I would easily fall back asleep again on a morning upon waking (especially due to how little sleep I am getting), but on this morning even though I tried I could not fall back to sleep. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!
    Hbse 10th result

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Karuna Reiki Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. denver airport shuttle

    ReplyDelete