Sunday 11 December 2016

QUANTUM PENDANT RADIOACTIVE? Is it ACTUALLY Dangerous? Find Out



For REFERENCES LIST Please Visit - http://www.scalarenergypendants.com/s...


Is the Quantum Pendant Radioactive? If so does this mean they're dangerous? With so many positive experiences from using scalar pendants, the idea that they're harmful seems very contradictory. 

Find out the REAL TRUTH on Quantum Pendants, Radiation and what you NEED to understand in order to have clarity on the situation.

There's a saying... You don't know what you don't know. 

The information in this video will require a complete paradigm shift in your thinking towards radiation, however it is founded in truth and understanding. Where-as our current model of belief on radiation has been entirely based on an exaggeration of a lie and as a result our very understanding of radiation and our "FEAR" of it is grounded in a falsehood.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. This video has changed my believe on radiation and the fear of it. Now I know the full understanding of radiation and it’s merits and demerits to our health. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I am glad you have found the information helpful.

      Delete
  2. I just saw a video in YouTube from EMFSafety Zone and I got scared. After viewing it I immediately took it off, but now I don’t know if this type of pendant is really good or harmful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volcanic rock are radioactive, but they are natural. I think they call it background radiation. Artificial radiation is being used in large quantities to help cancer patients, so that says something.

      this one is natural and only minimal. Still, as a precausion, I take a break from the pendant when I don't need its effects.

      it's like taking a shower, or anything else really.

      consider it a massage therapy session, in which you don't want to be in it for too long, but it does help

      Delete
  3. how to order this quantum pendant? I'm in Israel.

    ReplyDelete